Monday, June 15, 2009

Recycling buttons into earrings!!

sold

sold
There are two pictures of earrings buttons!! this is a fun and inexpensive project !! I hope you like it .. If you have any comment or question , please let me know , I'll be glad to answer as soon as I can .
Material use for the earrings
4 Buttons
2 spacer
20" of silver plated wire to do the loops
2 shells of any color or any beads that may want to use
2 post earrings or any kind of earrings.
2 White Pearls
The earring are already sold , but still can make more if you will like to order it!! just let me know at rossierb@gmail.com
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

My Recycled Things and More By RB | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates